Over the last couple of years, the demand for cannabis products has been skyrocketed. Scientists have proved the amazing benefits of this powerful plant.
CBD acts as a non-psychoactive way to treat various mental issues like anxiety. Many people use CBD products regularly but are not seeing any effect of cannabis for improving their anxiety. Remember, the reason is not cannabis, but rather the way you are using it.
RELATED: What If You’re Not Feeling The Effects Of CBD?
There are two common mistakes new consumers make: consuming too much CBD, and buying the wrong product. These blunders may become a big hurdle in getting effective results.
Going With Cheap Quality Products
One of the most common mistakes that many people make is not choosing the right product.
Users purchase cheap quality products to save some bucks or sometimes are not aware of less reputed brands in the market. Therefore, to get the best quality, you need to choose high-quality products. But how to choose the best quality is a matter of concern for new CBD users. Keep in mind these factors;
- Check out whether the product is made from a local source of organic hemp. It will save you from buying pesticide-contaminated products.
- Choose a product that has undergone with a CO2 extraction method rather than petroleum processing.
- Check whether the CBD products have been lab-tested. It will ensure that you are choosing the right product from a reputable vendor.
RELATED: Using CBD Oils To Battle Anxiety & Depression During COVID-19
Sometimes it could be hard to get a quality product that can meet the guidelines mentioned above. But once you choose the best product, it will help minimize anxiety and other symptoms.
Not Using Right Dose
Suppose you get tired of using CBD to minimize anxiety symptoms while still not getting effective results. Keep in mind to check the CBD product’s dose. Consuming too much CBD has an effect on the body. You may need to do experiments to figure out which is the best dose for your body. Here are some general guidelines:
- Always start with low CBD dose consumption. If you are not sure what will be the right dose, choose CBD capsules, gummies, or other similar products with a fixed-dose.
- Once you become comfortable with a fixed CBD dose, you can increase it based on the effect on your body. For example, earlier, you were consuming one capsule, now you can go with two. Do not forget to analyze the changing effect of dose on the body.
- You can also try the micro-dosing method. This means, here you can take a smaller dose of CBD products after a fixed time. It will help to maintain general health troubles and reduce anxiety symptoms.
It is important to pay attention to certain factors such as digestive system, age, gender, and past CBD experience.
This article originally appeared on Green Market Report and has been reposted with permission.