Start New Search:
- Retail Experience Guide/Budtender Temp. On-Call Retail Experience Guide Job Description: We are a Massachusetts based cannabis company created by cannabis advocates and experienced, craft cannabis professionals.
- At Local Roots, we strive to provide top quality cannabis products using sustainable, earth-friendly methods with your happiness and wellness in mind.
- Our budtenders work to ensure a high level of customer service, organization and efficiency are exhibited daily.
- We take pride in our friendly atmosphere, and making customers feel at home!
- Due to the nature of the industry, retail experience guides/budtenders must be extremely organized and excessive attention to detail.
- We will provide full budtender training for these individuals including security training and protocols.
- On call staff will be fully licensed dispensary agents and eligible for certain benefits.
- Candidates are required a minimum of five hours/week, and will be on call either Sun-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday.
- On call staff will have the opportunity to move into regularly occurring PT or FT employees as opportunities arise for the right candidate.
- Job Types: Part-time, Temporary Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour Benefits: Employee discount Flexible schedule Paid time off Schedule: 12 hour shift Day shift Night shift Weekends COVID-19 considerations: All customers and staff must wear a mask, curbside pick up is encouraged.
- Frequent sanitization and work place “pod” scheduling.
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply COVID-19 Precaution(s): Personal protective equipment provided or required Plastic shield at work stations Temperature screenings Social distancing guidelines in place Virtual meetings Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Posted 12 days agoInactive Job