New Canadian industry introductions incorporate U.S. favourites, Marley Organic™ and Goodship®, as nicely as new type things such as edibles and CBD beverages
Higher Park forges strategic partnerships with major retailers and companies to expedite new items to industry
– Higher Park Holdings Ltd. (“High Park”), a subsidiary of Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY), these days unveiled the second phase of its adult-use solution portfolio set to launch all through Canada more than the course of the subsequent year as permitted by regulations. The expanded broad-primarily based portfolio incorporates revolutionary cannabis
items and formats, such as CBD beverages, edibles, and vape items. Higher Park also announced a lineup of strategic partners which will aid accelerate sales across Canada.
“We think excellent brands, constant high quality and solution innovation are the engines of an enduring and vibrant cannabis
market,” says Adine Fabiani-Carter, Higher Park’s Chief Advertising Officer. “With the subsequent phase of legalization upon us, we’re excited to launch beloved brands like Marley Organic and Goodship in Canada whilst also introducing new formats like CBD-infused beverages via our Labatt Breweries of Canada joint venture, Fluent.” New Brands and Goods for the Canadian Market place
To expand its current portfolio of brands in industry, Higher Park will launch celebrated brands Marley Organic and Goodship and new original brands, such as The Batch™
, Chowie Wowie™
, and Rmdy.™
, across Canada in the coming months.
- Marley Organic, an established cannabis brand, will launch in choose markets across Canada.
- Goodship, a beloved edibles brand recognized for its cannabis-infused baked goods, chocolates and confections, will roll out its very first cannabis collection in Canada with a baking oil followed by cannabis-infused chocolates and mints.
- The Batch, a new worth brand devoted to delivering high quality cannabis flower and pre-rolls at competitive costs. The Batch is at present offered in choose markets and will launch across Canada in the coming months.
- Chowie Wowie, a new confectionery brand supplying cannabis-infused chocolates and gummies.
- Rmdy., a wellness brand supplying a assortment of non-combustible and discreet cannabis items such as mints, melts and all-in-one particular pens.
Currently fixtures of Higher Park’s current portfolio of planet-class brands, Canaca™ and Dubon™ will broaden their solution offerings:
- Canaca will introduce vape pens constructed with very best-in-class CCELL Technologies with 100% higher-potency THC distillate formulation and no added components.
- Dubon will give a new higher-potency premium THC oil exclusive to the Quebec industry.
Higher Park’s current brand portfolio also incorporates Irisa™, Grail™ and Yukon Rove™.
Higher Park has formed a quantity of strategic partnerships positioning itself to lead the adult-use industry in Canada by delivering planet-class items of the highest high quality.
- Fluent Beverage Organization – Final week, Tilray and AB InBev announced that its partnership and joint venture, via Higher Park and Labatt Breweries of Canada, has evolved into Fluent Beverage Organization. Fluent plans to commercialize non-alcohol, CBD-infused beverages in Canada and additional its analysis on non-alcohol, THC-infused beverages.
- Cannfections Group Inc. – High Park has partnered with Cannfections, a leader in the confectionery space with 85 years of practical experience establishing and creating the world’s favourite confectionery brands, to additional create its solution and manufacturing capacity of confectionery cannabis items for phase two of adult-use legalization. This partnership permits Higher Park to expedite innovation and new items to industry.
To additional the company’s adult-use retail technique, Higher Park has entered into partnerships with major retailers via minority investments, strategic collaborations collaborations and acquisitions, broadening the portfolio’s availability to customers with the purpose of rising adult-use solution sales.
- 420 – 420 owns and operates six shops in Alberta and has secured 16 further higher-website traffic shop areas. Higher Park has entered into a definitive agreement to obtain 420.
- Inner Spirit – Inner Spirit Holdings (CSE: ISH) has a mixture of 35 corporate-owned and franchised Spiritleaf-branded retail shops in operation with plans to additional develop its network all through British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. Higher Park has invested in and entered into a collaboration agreement with Inner Spirit which enables Higher Park portfolio brands and items to be offered across all Spiritleaf areas.
- Westleaf – Via Tilray, Higher Park has produced a minority investment and formed a industrial collaboration agreement with Westleaf. Westleaf is at present rolling out a national retail footprint for its retail shop “Prairie Records” with further shops planned for British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Kiaro – High Park has signed a minority investment and collaboration agreement to enhance its portfolio brand presence all through Kiaro’s storefronts in British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
- Fire & Flower – Higher Park has produced a minority investment in Fire & Flower, a licensed cannabis retailer that owns or has interests in 30 cannabis retail shop licenses in the provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario and in the Yukon Territory.
For far more data please stop by www.highparkcompany.com.
|Cautionary note with regards to forward-hunting statements:
This press release consists of “forward-hunting statements” inside the which means of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and “forward-hunting information” inside the which means of Canadian securities laws, or collectively, forward-hunting statements. Forward-hunting statements in this press release may well be identified by the use of words such as, “may”, “would”, “could”, “will”, “likely”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe, “intend”, “plan”, “forecast”, “project”, “estimate”, “outlook” and other related expressions, such as statements in respect to Tilray’s intention to launch new solution formats as nicely as new brands in collaboration with its strategic partners. Forward-hunting statements are not a assure of future overall performance and are primarily based upon a quantity of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s practical experience and perception of trends, existing circumstances and anticipated developments, as nicely as other things that management believes to be relevant and affordable in the situations, such as assumptions in respect of existing and future industry circumstances, the existing and future regulatory atmosphere and future approvals and permits. Actual outcomes, overall performance or achievement could differ materially from that expressed in, or implied by, any forward-hunting statements in this press release, and, accordingly, you must not location undue reliance on any such forward-hunting statements and they are not guarantees of future outcomes. Forward-hunting statements involve substantial dangers, such as the dangers discussed beneath the caption “Risk Factors” in Tilray’s Quarterly Report on Kind 10-Q, which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and Canadian securities regulators on August 13, 2019, for a list of the assumptions, uncertainties and other things that may well lead to actual future outcomes or anticipated events to differ materially from these expressed or implied in any forward-hunting statements. Tilray does not undertake and particularly declines any obligation to update any forward-hunting statements that are integrated herein, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.