Washington D.C.-primarily based New Frontier Information, a privately-owned information analytics firm that focuses on the cannabis sector, plans to spend about $10 million for a Denver-location enterprise in the identical field.
New Frontier Information reached an agreement to obtain Zefyr Inc., primarily based in Greenwood Village, Colorado, in a money and stock deal.
The acquisition will permit the New Frontier Information to “expand and deepen our information solutions,” Giadha Aguirre de Carcer, the CEO and founder of the enterprise, mentioned in a statement.
Zefyr mentioned its information can enable marijuana enterprises answer a quantity of queries like:
- Exactly where are my best buyers situated?
- What goods/experiences do buyers favor?
- What are the typical and person rates of goods getting sold?
- What are men and women saying about goods like mine?
- Exactly where are dispensaries situated and how preferred are they?
- Exactly where are cannabis medical doctors and how preferred are they?
Final year, New Frontier Information acquired Denver-primarily based Hemp Enterprise Journal for an undisclosed price tag.
For far more on the most current acquisition, click right here.