Lab Technician 2nd Shift, Lake Wales
GrowHealthy is a looking for a Lab Technician. We are looking for a candidate that can apply a strong technical/scientific foundation to deliver high quality scientific results in a laboratory environment in a safe and effective manner. The Lab Technician will be responsible for navigating day-to-day lab operations as directed by the Extraction Manager. Join a quickly-growing team of motivated professionals in a position that offers potential for career growth. This Lab Technician opportunity will be in the Lake Wales, Florida area and will be a long-term fulltime position.
- Preparing material for extraction.
- Perform CO2 extraction operations by following an S.O.P.
- Complete day-to-day post-processing operations.
- Assist in the formulation of infused products.
- Perform basic calculations and asses mathematical based data.
- Record and maintain logs in accordance to Florida state laws and regulations.
- Cleaning glassware and other general laboratory duties.
- Must have the ability to both perform tedious tasks and multitask.
- Highschool Diploma required
- Some college or vocational education (preferred)
- Must work weekends and be flexible to meet the business needs
- Laboratory experience ( Cannabis extraction preferred, but not required)
- Must be 21 years old or older.
- Capable of lifting 30 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods
- Basic computer skills including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as state-mandated tracking system (with training).
Apply directly: https://growhealthy.workable.com/j/DA8C185F9B
To find awesome listings near you!