Rate this post


For a lot more information and facts stop by

Just after obtaining buddies more than my roommate and I had been watching television when we noticed Loki, my roommates dog begins flipping out in his corner. He could not manage his muscle tissues so he would twitch. This guy loves to get into issues. Just after investigating we established that he had went into 1 of our buddies bag and ate his rice krispie treat filled with marijuana. Just after contacting our veterinarian buddies we knew it was just a waiting game. We kept cautious watch on him for the subsequent 20 hours. The subsequent morning he was nonetheless higher and in a position to stroll, by that evening he was back to regular operating about. And now he is back to having into issues once more, guess he didnt understand his lesson.

I posted this video for entertainment purposes and with the rise of marijuana legalization to be in a position to use mainly for educational purposes. I study a wonderful report on marijuana poisoning on dogs, right here it goes.

“This video is represented by Break.com – For any licensing requests please speak to [email protected]