Back when I initially created cannabutter final year it occurred to me that something can be make into an edible. Right after all these years of possessing my absolutely free spirit killed by domestication, now I wake up every day and get started breakfast. Final year, the day just after producing my initially batch of cannabutter basically, I woke up to make some eggs but I didn’t have any true butter just cannabutter, so I believed to myself, “what the hell,” and just fried up some eggs in the cannabutter. To comprehend later that these eggs had us laid out on the couch watching Television all day seriously baked. And so considering the fact that then, this has turned into a factor. Saturdays now, when there’s time to couchgate all day, are for Waking, Baking (with the morning smoke sesh) and Brunching! And in my home this CannaBrunch Burger is a fan preferred:
Serving portion: four Burgers
- 1 lb ground beef
- six eggs
- Adobo (with the red cap)
- four burger buns
- four slices of Sargento sliced cheddar cheese
- eight strips of bacon
- minced garlic (I use the 1 in the jar)
- four rectangular frozen hash browns
- 1 1/two sticks of cannabutter
- This is actually quite rapid so the initially factor I do is set my oven to 420 degrees.
- Then I grab the ground beef and place two egg yolks in. Then two tablespoons of diced garlic. And season with Adobo.
- By now the oven beeped so I place my four frozen hash browns in the oven.
- Then I get my hands dirty and massage the ground beef mixing the garlic, yolk and seasoning in whilst forming four patties and then putting them in the freezer.
- Subsequent take these eight strips of bacon, reduce them in half and in a frying pan I fry up the bacon with 1/four stick of cannabutter.
- Whilst the bacon is frying I take a further 1/four stick and butter my burger buns.
- By now the bacon is accomplished. So I take them out add a further 1/four stick of butter to the bacon grease and use that bacon butter mix to fry up the burgers. I can only do two at a time and I only flip them after. So by the time to make my second set of patties I add a further 1/four stick for the 2nd round. And yes right here is exactly where you melt the cheese onto the patty also.
- Subsequent I take my hash browns out. They are good and brown my now and I reduce them up into strips.
- All whilst in a further frying pan I applying cannabutter to fry up four eggs more than straightforward.
- Final portion just stack your buttered bun, burger patty with cheese, hash brown strips, two strips of bacon reduce into 4, the fried eggs and the best bun. Boom! CannaBrunch is prepared to serve!
I like to serve these with some fruit and french fries on the side but you can do what ever you want actually. I do guarantee you on the other hand that all who indulge in this brunch is certain to have a baked, stoney day! Hope you appreciate!